Friday, July 17, 2009

A New Resolve

My friend Marion, told me about the challenge of blogging everyday in the month of July.

Now, she has done pretty well, keeping up on her end. I love hearing about her family, including my two god daughters. As neither of them has attained double digit ages, they are changing fast. I can easily imagine myself as a fly in the wall observing their day and how they are growing. The pictures help, but it is her descriptions and commentary that bring them to life. I just wish they did not live 1043 miles away or I could be there myself.

But as for me... physical blogging and posting has not happened on my end. It does go on in my head several times a day. I ruminate on all kinds of things and run across lots of things I find fascinating. But, I have not slowed down enough to put fingers to keyboard, as it were.

But I am going to try to change that. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home